|XS||103 in³ (1.7 L)|
|S||183 in³ (3 L)|
|M||262 in³ (14.3 L)|
|L/XL||457 in³ (7.5 L)|
The Switchbak Harness has the padded comfort of an everyday harness with the bonus functionality of carrying small essentials. The two low-profile zippered pockets have room to stash those day-to-day necessities like pick-up bags, a leash, or some treats.
It features two leash attachment options: a V-ring centered on the back and a reinforced webbing loop at the chest, great for redirecting dogs that pull on leash. Dial in the right fit with high adjustability and a padded belly strap – critical for stable gear carry and when giving a little boost with the low-profile handle. All in all, the Switchbak melds comfort and convenience into a performance harness ready for both town and trail.
- Foam-padded construction for comfortable extended wear
- Padded belly strap adds stability when carrying weight; stows when not in use
- Five points of adjustment for an optimal fit
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring on back and reinforced webbing loop on chest
- Two low-profile, zippered pockets for small essentials
- Low-profile padded handle for controlled and comfortable lift and assist
- Tonal reflective accents for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Shell: 300 denier polyester ripstop (bluesign® approved)
- Padding: Closed-cell foam
- Lining: Polyester knit mesh
- Webbing: 100% Polyester
- Zipper: Reverse coil YKK #5
- Chest Leash Connection: Engineered nylon webbing (bluesign® approved)
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Mach 1 buckles
- Back Leash Connection: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- Made in Vietnam
Christmas Delivery Update
We will be processing orders up until Thursday 23rd December with delivery before Christmas if you choose Express Shipping at the checkout. Any orders placed after this time will be processed on the 29th & 30th of December after the Bank Holiday. We return to normal processing times on Tuesday 4th January 2022.
We deliver free on all orders over £38.50 with our next working day courier to UK Mainland addresses. The cut-off time for same day despatch is 12noon Monday to Friday. Orders places after these times will be process the next working day.
For orders under £38.50, your delivery options will be calculated based on the estimated weight & dimension of your parcel:
UK Mainland | Small Parcel Under 1.8kg:
Standard Delivery (3-4 Days) - £3.99
Express Delivery (1-2 Days) - £5.99
UK Mainland | Over 1.8kg
Express Delivery (1-2 Days) - £4.99
Delivery Exceptions | Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & IslandsDelivery for Northern Ireland, Islands and Highlands varies based on your location, order value and parcel weight. For accurate shipping prices, please proceed to the shipping section of the checkout.
Refunds and Returns
Our mission is simple – deliver unconditional love to our dogs and make sure our Waggys are completely happy with every contact with us.
Our community is built on trust and if we have failed to deliver unconditional love, in any way, we will fix it.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief explanation of the problem and we will contact you to fix it in the way you want it fixed.
We have no complicated refund or return policy – we want you to stay with us, so we'll go the extra mile to fix it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.