Waggy is the term of affection we use for members of our community. Our community consists of:
Experts in their field to contribute to blogs, newsletters and help us answer our waggy’s questions in areas such as health, nutrition, behaviour, training, enrichment, grooming etc.
Our Pack Leaders
Local dog related business owners who already have a relationship with their Waggys and pack members.
You, our proud dog owners and community members
And, of course, our dogs.
Why you should become a Waggy:
- Free sign up for the first 20,000 members
- Loyalty Points Scheme awarded on purchases, length of membership and Waggy or Pack Leader referrals, giving you significant discounts on future purchases.
- Access to purchase an unrivalled, growing range of quality, primarily British made accessories that we have carefully chosen and sourced for you.
- Participation in our product testing schemes (with free products) arranged through your Pack Leader, creating our Waggy ratings.
- Let your Dog do the ‘talking’ – post pictures/videos to our Instagram page of your Pup receiving our eco friendly parcels and his/her enjoyment of the enclosed purchase.
- Be part of a bigger community, like minded dog owners/businesses. Enjoy on line competitions and local events arranged in conjunction with Your Dog’s Club.
- Access to up to date information and your questions answered by our community Gurus.
- Food Cost per Day guide to assist you in making the best all round choice for your Dog.
- Joy from watching your dog react to the delivery of unconditional love.
- We only supply food and treat products that are rated by “All About Dog Food” at over 70% Nutritional rating.
- We won’t stock anything less than a 3 star Waggy rating.
- We won’t stock items that are inconsistent with our value of delivering unconditional love, i.e. bark inhibiting collars and choke chains.
- We won’t stock those items better supplied by others – i.e. flea and worm treatments supplied and supported by your local Vet.